Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's been way too long - I've never been that good with words anyway

I apologize for not getting on here sooner, it has been a busy and hectic beginning to the year. Things are going well though. We are starting to look good in the water and recruiting is going well. I certainly look forward to this season and to the future!
Since I last really wrote on here I have been to 3 great shows and my wife and I just bought our first house. I got to see the Old 97's in NYC, Lucero in Providence, and a special live tv taping concert of the Hold Steady in NYC. All ridiculously awesome shows. Now though its all swimming, all the time.
Last weekend was both our Black/Green intersquad meet and our alumni meet. Thank you to all the alumni and parents who made it this year, and especially to the parents for all the great food! It was also great to have some of my old teammates there this year!
I am going to make my best attempts at keeping this up to date with meet highlights, etc. throughout the season.
Best Regards.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

um, I thought you were going to write about The Coupon Incident of 2008?? get your act together.

Chet said...

Mike best of luck this season. I am sorry its taken so long for me to contact you and to congratulate you.