Saturday, December 13, 2008

xmas practice, the great swimsuit dilemma 2008 version


Thanks to Jimmy, Marley, Allison, and Paul for doing a great job decorating the pool, I wish I got better pictures! I hope everyone enjoyed our Christmas practice (thanks Mark, Anne, and Meredith for running the show- I greatly appreciate it!). I thought it was fun to watch.
It is Finals time so normally things would be quiet, but I would like to thank the NCAA (and FINA) for screwing everything up. As it turns out, Fredonia was the last meet that we wear 2 suits at- it was a tradition and training aspect that I will miss...thank you to everyone who has to find ways to take greater advantage of something that is already ridiculous (yes, I understand, the tech suits are legal, blah, blah, blah- whatever). Anyway, I forgot to mention the Fredonia Invite. I think we swam well overall. We competed as best we could against rested and fast skinned teams.

No comments: