Tuesday, May 13, 2008

130 days to first practice of 2008-2009 season

That is really just an estimate since I have not set an exact date for our first practice yet. But it is never too early to start getting in shape for next season. We are going to need everyone to commit to improving themselves this off season. I hope we are all on the same page with our expectations, hopes and goals for Oswego State Swimming in the future.
Congratulations to our 7 seniors. We are of course going to miss you all greatly and we are thankful for your years of commitment to the Laker swimming and diving program. Good luck as you continue on with your education or as you jump into the "real" world.
As many of you know, we have a fairly large class of first year athletes joining us next year (last count- 14 women and 13 men). I am looking forward to next season and to seeing what this class will bring to our program and to how our current team will improve.
This is my first post, and as I figure this all out, there will hopefully be more to come...
I hope everyone will keep in touch and stay safe this summer. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Blair said...

YES, congratulations to me. I mean...all the seniors. I think this blog is a great thing, Coach. Now I will always know what you are doing...exactly what I like. Good luck next year everyone..SWIM FAST!

-Blair

Unknown said...

Oh man, apparently I'm old. Coach, I think this is a cool thing you got set up. Good work. Keep it up. I'll be watching...

-Tessie