Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Andrew Minnick



 
Name: Andrew Minnick
Hometown: Latham, NY
High School: Shaker High School
Year in School: Senior
Major/Minor: Public Accounting Major/ Economics Minor
Favorite Event: 200Freestyle

How would you describe yourself in three words?
Sarcastic. Irresistible. Fast.

What is something that not a lot of people know about you but you WISH more people COULD know?
I wish more people knew how much more nerdy I am than I give off.

If you could meet someone living or dead, who would it be and why?
Eddard Stark so that I may warn him of what’s to come.

If you could speak to one type of animal, what would it be?
Charizard.

What would be impossible for you to give up?
Well, it would be impossible for me to give you up. I would never let you down, I would never run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.

What was the most interesting trip you have ever taken? Why?
I went to Paris during a German exchange trip. What made it so interesting was that my girlfriend was on the trip as well and we went on Valentine’s Day. To be more précises, it was our 1st Valentine’s Day.

And of course, how many five-year-olds could you take in a fight?
I’d only have to fight 1, and then I’d leave his body where they could all get a good look so they knew what they were getting into.

No comments: