Monday, July 8, 2013

Tom Schmid


Name: Thomas Schmid
Hometown: Liverpool, NY
High School: Liverpool High School
Year in School: Senior
Major/Minor: Communication and Social interaction, Spanish minor
Favorite Event: 1000 freestyle, 400 IM

How would you describe yourself in three words?
Cheerful, sarcastic, and noodle

What is something that not a lot of people know about you but you WISH more people COULD know?
 I’m an open book, people know everything I want them to know about me.

If you could meet someone living or dead, who would it be and why?
Tina Fey. I think that not only would she an absolute blast to hang out with, but she is also really ambitious and has a lot of life experience that I could learn from.

If you could speak to one type of animal, what would it be?
 Mammals

What would be impossible for you to give up?
Food

What was the most interesting trip you have ever taken? Why?
I spent last summer in Argentina with my cousins and saw the sights and learned the language and met the people. I did some touristy things and I also got to see things from a native’s perspective so it was really fun and a great learning experience.

And of course, how many five-year-olds could you take in a fight?
 0, I have morals.

No comments: